Nominations are now open for the 2017 Australia Day Achievement Awards.
Australia Day Achievement Medallions are presented to departmental staff who, in the past year, have:
• made a noteworthy contribution to the work of the department
• achieved outstanding outcomes
• gone beyond normal work requirements to complete their job.
The Australia Day Achievement Awards are also a key component of the department’s Reward and Recognition Framework.
Key date summary
Nominations open: Monday 16 May 2016
Nominations close: Friday 15 July 2016
Awards presentation dinner: Thursday 17 November 2016
Please note the entry deadline, this date is final and there will be no extensions provided. The system will automatically prevent entry submission after the deadline.
When submitting your entry, you will be required to provide:
- up to 600 words addressing each category-specific criteria
- as well as a 150 'marketing' summary of your project to be used for awards’ promotional purposes.
- You may edit your entry after submitting, up until the entry deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected as a finalist.
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the project meets the criteria.
- If you are submitting your project in more than one category, you must complete a separate entry form and answer the category specific criteria in which you enter a project.
- You can use the ‘copy’ feature to create a copy of your entry to amend the category-specific criteria as required.
If you have any questions on the entry process, please contact the organisers by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 3339 5873.